The Groundwork Group is a locally owned group of three companies: Groundwork Services Pty Ltd, Environmental Engineering Sales Australia Pty Ltd and BML Groundwork (formally Bill's Mini-Loader and Earthmoving), with offices in Cairns and Townsville and has developed specialist skills and resources to cater for the individual needs of its clients since 1989. The companies have provided services to a diverse range of customers by providing Environmental Engineering solutions across Tropical North Queensland. Groundwork Services are licensed by the Building Services Authority; QBSA Act License No. 1175945.
The Groundwork Group specialise in Environmental Engineering Services within Tropical North Queensland. Projects have been undertaken as far south as Brisbane to Cape York in the north and west to Mount Isa.
All Groundwork Services managed projects are controlled by the implementation of the company's management and health and safety plans, which include, but are not limited to, a work method statement, job safety analysis, hazard identification and risk assessment, and Workplace Health and Safety inductions.
Groundwork Services have developed a strong relationship network of suppliers, that all operate within high principles to achieve the best results for our clients. These world class manufacturers/suppliers include:
- Polycom: suppliers of Polycom and Dustchek pavement polymers.
- Airmartech Pty Ltd: suppliers of Australian Made Tighter Soil Anchors for slope stabilisation and retaining solutions.
- Envirosmart: suppliers of environmental spill response products
- Ecoflex Technologies: designers and suppliers of recycled tyre technology for retaining, scour and pavement stabilization
- AllSpill Solutions: suppliers of pollution control products
- Polyfabrics Pty Ltd: suppliers of geotextiles.
- Global Synthetics: suppliers of mesh and geotextiles
By choosing to deal with the Groundwork Group of companies, you have a group of experienced people that will deliver value and the following benefits for your company and projects. We consider it a privilege to work with you and treat customer service as our highest priority.
- An understanding of local industry conditions
- Provide solutions - both efficient and genuinely cost effective
- Design assistance by specialist design engineers
- Flexibility in resourcing and managing projects
- Diversity of project experience within all communities and environments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver specified outcomes
The Groundwork Group is a locally owned group of three companies: Groundwork Services Pty Ltd, Environmental Engineering Sales Australia Pty Ltd and BML Groundwork (formally Bill's Mini-Loader and Earthmoving), with offices in Cairns and Townsville and ha
"TO PROVIDE THE MOST APPROPRIATE, INNOVATIVE AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, MITIGATION AND CONTROL IN THE BUILT AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS OF TROPICAL QUEENSLAND".
THIS WILL BE ACHIEVED THROUGH ALIGNMENT AND PARTNERING WITH GOVERNME